Friday, September 9, 2011

Hathway Internet Connection problems

Hi,All,

With respect to testing the hathway connection, in Kothrud, I would like to say please please do not opt for the Hathway Internet.

I am still suffering problems from the slow speed from the Hathway. There is a huge latency problem in the Hathway connection/network. Meaning small websites like google.com or simple pages requires a lot more time, the netmeter will be downloading the website at 2-4kbps and hence it will require a lot more time. But if you keep some thing (large) for downloading then you will be recieving the speed of 51-65kbps only after some time. there is no instant starting of the downloads even from the servers which are known for fast downloads.

I complained to the HATHWAY for the same. following which the technical person, called me and was trying to convince me that there was no problem with the coonection. When asked why the earlier connection use to deliver the pages instantenously, he said it depends on the connection of the internet provider to the internet.

In short, he said that hathway has poor connectivity to the internet.

Nextly I had selected Hathway for uploading files (on the cloud) as Hathway offers the uploading free and counts only the downloads, on the week days. But I was counted for the upload which was larger in the first week and my speed dropped down to 256 kbps dw and up to 128 kbps. (They always have a lower rate of the upload then the download speed) as I had their FUP. They counted the upload for during the FUP which was not mentioned to me earlier.

When I went to their office in Kothrud, I asked the sales personnel whether we were counted for the upload, he said he will confirm the same. Half the office said Yes and Half the office said No.

Their nodal person said please contact the billing team for the same, he has no idea for it.Their appellate person was clueless for the upload and downloads and FUP, he also directed me to the billing team.And worst the billing team directed us to the customer care, who were damn confused.This is a kind of worst service, that I have dealt with.

You can test their service by mailing their appellate desk, there wont be any reply for the same.

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contact or comment the article

Search This Blog