Friday, September 9, 2011

Airtel consumer service

Hi,

I had been with the airtel for more then 03 years, but due to negligence in the services and poor commitments, I requested airtel for a disconnection on 13 th July as my prepaid account was expiring on the 25th July (This is well before 07 Days (required as per TRAI Regulations) before the actual date of connection).

Also I received the retention call from the Airtel Side, which I denied and asked for proceeding for the disconnection.

On the 07th August I received the Bill again which was supposed for asking for payment of the bill again for next billing cycle. Which when enquired the appellate person said that i was "retained" which I denied. And asked for instant closing of the account. Also I as had already migrated to some other ISP, I was not using their internet services, but still they persisted that I was using the internet. And from that movement ahead, I am being harassed for calls/msg/mails for payments.

Hence to protect myself Also to have action all the harassment caused by this incident, I had to prepare to file court case.

I went to their office and provide a signed letter a notice , which they had to accept, but still, there were no people who were ready to talk with me.

On visiting Airtel website, there is supposedly a person that called Surendra Sen who should be the actual appellate authority present as per the documents submitted to TRAI. BUT the appellate team accepts that there is no appellate member called as Surendra Sen. So AIRTEL HAS CHEATED THE TRAI? As it is submitting false personnel's details in its documents?

Whenever I call the appellate, I have spoken with nearly all the agents, I ask where can I meet your appellate person as I have to hand over the Notice as required by the Consumer Court directives. but I have never received the reply for the same. The appellate officer says that they have to check for the details in their system. funny?? they sit in the Vega Center swargate...?

Also as per the TRAI mandate, it is essential for the customer to easily connect to the appellate officer. YOu can try, and all you will have an IVR, which will leave you only disappointed and clueless. This is a violation of the TRAI guidelines. ( I have recorded the options and my dialogues with the apellate desks, can provide to whomsoever interested).

Please find some of my communications with the airtel:-

From:
To: appellate.west@airtel.in
Cc:
Sent: 05/09/2011 03:05:18 PM
Subject: Legal Notice by Account

Dear Airtel,

I have been your customer for last 3 years, but due to
non availability of the services and non conformance from the airtel side, I
had requested the Airtel to disconnect the connection on 13 July well ahead of
the 07 days as stipulated by the TRAI Guidance. as my prepaid account had to be
disconnected on 25th July.

But the same has not been done and also I am receiving the calls for Payments
and Bills for the same. I am harassed by your persistent bugging, even when you
were duely informed for the same. My Account still has not been closed Inspite
of the regular followup's and written communications.

FOR THE HARASSMENT AND MY UNNECESSARY TROUBLES, PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE
INITIATED THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS (BASED ON THE LETTER DATED 13TH AUGUST 2011).
AS YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED FOR THE SAME EVEN AFTER THE MANDATORY WAITING PERIOD AS
MENTIONED IN THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT SHORTLY YOU MAY BE RECEIVING THE
NOTICE FROM THE NECESSARY JURISDICTION. FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE BOTH
PARTIES, PLEASE MENTION THE ADDRESS WHERE TO DIRECT THE LEGAL NOTICES.

Please arrange for a meeting at any location in Pune with the appellate
officers/ Manager on any Saturday.Also I have the recorded the Airtel Appellate
IVR, which actually is preventing the customers from contacting the Airtel
appellate. Also I would like to speak with one Mr. Surendra Sen.

Regards,

Their reply:-

Dear

Thank you for writing to airtel telemedia services and giving us an opportunity to assist you.

This is in reference to your email on 05/09/2011 to our appellate office regarding services for your airtel landline number .

We regret the delay in responding to your email.

To address your concern, we would like to inform you that, we have already registered your concern regarding cancellation with reference number 2639748 and the same is under process.

Further, we would like to inform you that, we have registered your concern regarding billing discrepancy with reference number 3652044 and the same will be resolved by 08/09/11, 12:49 Hrs.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have faced due to the mentioned episode. We value the relationship built with you and will make sure that an unfortunate incident will not come in the way of this association. We would like to reiterate that we share your anguish and have taken adequate action to ensure the non-occurrence of the same in future.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We hope that we have been able to address your query suitably. Please do write in for any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Pratibha
Appellate Office

My reply:-


From: @gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: LEGAL NOTICE BY ACCOUNT[|BAL|Qrc20509111509535506340|]
To: appellate.west@airtel.in


Dear Pratibha,

Kindly note that I have asked for the address where I can forward the legal notice also I have asked you to arrange a meeting with the appellate/authorized personnel for the discussion of my compensation and signing the receipt for the communications.

The proceedings are essential as we as customers have to pay "installation/activation/processing fees" and of course the "late fees" also bear disrespects of Airtel's Commitments that are made to us during the sales.

Be aware that Airtel has been duely informed for the same and there is ongoing harassment from Airtel Side for payment which is not justified.

(P.s :- Meeting for the same can be arranged on weekends).

Regards,


THEY SIMPLY DID NOT REPLY FOR THE MAIL!! NONETHELESS, I MAILED THEM AGAIN.

From: Mr. @gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: LEGAL NOTICE BY ACCOUNT [|BAL|Qrc20509111509535506340|]
To: appellate.west@airtel.in
Cc: "nodal.west" , 121@airtelindia.com


Dear Airtel,

I have not received any reply for the mail below.

With respect to the mail below, Kindly provide a meeting appointment ASAP tomorrow for more further discussion. I have submitted the address of the Airtel as the Vega Center Swargate for the litigation as for now.

Looking forward for your reply!!

Regards,

STILL I AM WAITING FOR THEIR REPLY!! I HOPE THAT SOMEDAY THEY WILL RESOLVE THE ISSUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contact or comment the article

Search This Blog