Monday, July 25, 2011

I hate Rediffmail

I hate Rediff mail!!
I hate Rediff mail!!
I hate Rediff mail!!
I hate Rediff mail!!

I do not like the rediff mail service, the website or the mail service. the servers are slow and their professional service also sucks.

Please rediffmail repair the interface, for god sake the interface is so poor. The new rediffmail look has such a requirement for the bandwidth, it is better to load the basic html version.

Both the mail interfaces are so poor and they know about the same. they allow to open the new mail ids for free, but do not allow people to move their mails from the account to some other account, they suck.

They ask for money for the POP services and in fact I have used their professional services,and to you the truth they are hell to work with.

Rediff mail allow people to move their mails from your old mailboxes which do not have the search or anything other facilities in them.

I hate Rediffmail!!
I hate Rediffmail!!
I hate Rediffmail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contact or comment the article

Search This Blog